LOVE Your School is a fundraising campaign. It’s a simple, direct donation from parents, guardians and community members. 100% of funds go directly to Rosedale PTA.
NEXT PTA MEETING: Tuesday, November 14, 11:30am-1:00pm
Rosedale School PTA’s Mission: To support financially and emotionally the staff, students, and community that make up the Rosedale School, AISD’s only school dedicated for students with multiple disabilities.
What does Rosedale PTA help with?
- All PTA’s funds raised directly benefit classrooms and students. Rosedale students range from 3 to 21 years old.
- We give a stipend to each teacher, including special area teachers.
- We sponsor a prom in the spring. Each student is able to attend with their families at no charge.
- We sponsor several appreciation breakfast and luncheons throughout the year to continuously thank the staff for their dedication.
- We sponsor school wide events such as Fun Fridays, where musicians share their gift of music to our students.
The list goes on of the exciting activities PTA sponsors for our students & staff. We meet monthly to network and support each other in our celebrations and struggles in raising our students with special needs.
Thank you for loving Rosedale School!
Write a check: place in the PTA box in the front office or mail to the school payable to Rosedale School PTA
7505 Silvercrest Drive
Austin, TX 78757
Rosedale School PTA Officers:
President: Kimberly Johnson
Vice President: Beth Johnson
Treasurer: Maureen Benschoter
Co-Treasurer: Laura Mouw
Secretary: Cee Edwards
Hospitality Chair: Paddy Ramsay